Commercial insurance for construction companies
Business general, special and business contractors
Our focus on commercial construction
We strive to serve the classes and sizes of commercial construction companies that are growing and becoming more and more members of small businesses – a market that is often dysfunctional. Our ideal supplier has a good knowledge of on-site and fleet safety and would like to work with us to further improve their loss control programs.
We are looking for suppliers who are passionate about the safety and business reputation of their employees. The quality and level of their work is high, as are their subcontractors.
Take advantage of our extensive expertise
We support general, special and commercial contractors dealing with the following types of commercial buildings (but are not limited to):
• General contractors – industrial buildings and warehouses (eg banks, drugstores, office buildings, etc.)
• Commercial electronics
• Commercial HVAC
• Commercial piping
• Excavation work and soil excavation work
• Construction of roads and dams
• Road or road paving, surface, surface restoration or paving
• Driveway, parking space or sidewalk building
• Construction of water pipes or connections
• Construction of sewers or connections
Building loss management and risk management services
When you insure your business with Long Insurance, you will have access to dedicated tools and resources for controlling building losses, including a team of industry experts who can review your operations, procedures and programs.